I went to visit old friends in St. Louis
I learned how to knit a sock
I baked a cake
I made some fruit kabobs (yes those are carrots. It's what my daughter wanted for her school birthday treat)
I made LOTS of cupcakes
I made a 5 year old happy by throwing her the "BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!) :-)
I'd say I've had a pretty productive month so far.








4 comments:
How did the carrots go over with the other kids?
According to Sophia, some left them, and some ate them. Thanks for the tip on cutting them into coins. Sophia loves that word now. She loves telling people that things are cut into "coins". However when referring to actual coins she calls them "circle money". Ha!
Wow! I'm so jealous of you right now. You've made some seriously cool stuff lately! :-D
Who are you calling old, Kim????
Post a Comment