Happy New Year!


Sorry for the absence but it's been crazy around here!  Joe's mom and aunt were here for Sophia's birthday party and stayed for a couple of days after.  Then it was time for Christmas and a trip to Springfield to have Christmas with the Harveys.  Then back to Ohio to have Christmas with the Coopers.  And of course Uncle Adam and Aunt Erin were in town from Philly.  With Sophia out of school and Daddy home from work a lot there's been a lot of running around going on.
I just had to post this website that I got from my friend, Erin, over at bearing blog.  It's a bunch of patterns for felt food.  I might just have to figure out mom's sewing machine for these.
Felt Food Pattern
And Erin has suggested that I post my mom's spring roll/egg roll recipe.  I'll do that when I get more time, right now I'm getting ready for a girl's night out at a friend's house. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment