Busy, busy, busy


The last few weeks have been a madhouse around here.  The party is over and was a success.  I'll have to post pictures later.  I took two knitting classes: Knitting 101 in which I learned I was wrapping backwards when I purled and Sock Knitting.  I'm about 80% finished with my first sock and quite proud of myself.  I'll write more details about recent events lately, right now I've got to finish entertaining my mother in law and her sister.

2 comments:

Cyndi Hendrickson said...

Maybe we can knit together! A friend of mine taught me the knit stitch during bedrest and I did a scarf. I haven't picked it up again since having Chloe but I LOVED it! I want to do it again sometime!

The Harveys said...

That would be so much fun! My sock is looking pretty goofy and is a little on the large side but I figured it's a start.

Post a Comment