Yeah, yeah, yeah. ...


I've been busy, OK? ;-)

Winter is keeping me busy with Sophia.  We're dealing with a lot over here and being cooped up in an already crowded house is starting to get to us.  But all of that will be remedied soon.  We bought a house!!!!!  Or, I guess I should say, we're in the process of buying a house.  We've been busy getting all of our ducks in a row and now we're just waiting for closing in 2 weeks.  We won't move in right away, though.  We plan on pulling up carpet and refinishing the hard wood floors and painting.
 
These are some before shots from one of our walk throughs.  I'll have more later after our final walk through and of course there will be after shots.  I'm pretty excited about the kitchen.  It's in need of a complete renovation but since that isn't in the budget right now we plan on going wild and having fun with it.  You know, rhinestones on the cabinets, painting it bright pink or something along those lines.  If you have any fun ideas please feel free to send them along.  We're up for just about anything that doesn't involve a ton of work or money. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment